Danielle Dunham, LPC, NCC
Danielle is a licensed therapist in our Colorado Springs location.
Becoming a therapist was a natural progression for Danielle. She considers herself fortunate to love a profession which allows her the opportunity to accompany others on their journey of healing and wellness. She meets clients where they are at in life, collaboratively creates treatment goals, and shares with clients the resources and tools needed to facilitate changes which allow them to get better and enjoy life more fully and passionately!
She is originally trained in Marriage and Family therapy; thus, she enjoys working with individuals, couples and families alike. She has extensive training and experience in evidence-based and strength-based therapy working with depression, anxiety, eating disorders, grief and loss, trauma, addiction and recovery, and relationship challenges. Her clients know her to use humor, be authentic, attentive, and supportive in each and every session.
Originally from Massachusetts and still new to Colorado, she enjoys mountain biking, hiking, exploring the beautiful outdoors, cooking, and spending time with her new friends from Colorado, her fiancée and cat.
Top Specialty Areas
- Adjustments/Life Transitions
- Relationship Challenges
- Eating Disorders
- Addiction and Recovery
Top Therapy Modalities
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- Motivational Interviewing
- Relapse Prevention
- Group Therapy
- Crisis Intervention
- Family Systems
Education and Experience
- Prior clinical and directorship roles working in inpatient, residential treatment centers and outpatient settings.
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC)
- National Board Certified Counselor (NCC)
- Undergraduate degree from University of Massachusetts at Amherst
- Master’s in Marriage and Family Therapy from Eastern Nazarene College in Massachusetts