Come Work With Us
Let’s Get to Know Each Other
We are Peak Psychological Services, and if you’re a Licensed Child Therapist
searching for the perfect practice, we’d love to get to know you. First, let us tell you a bit
more about who we are. Our founders came together with a passion for genuinely
changing the way mental health is approached. Here at Peak, we are driven to bring
mental health care services to active-duty military, veterans, their families, and the
community. We have a personal and professional connection to this cause, and for that
reason, we have developed a culture in our practice that does not fit the preconceived
notion of therapy. The caring professionals at Peak provide counseling to treat the
underlying issues of our client’s problems, helping them move past suffering to find
We don’t like the brag, but since we are putting ourselves out there, it’s important that
you have the opportunity to see our best quality. Our investment in the wellness of our
clinicians is, sadly, something uncommon in the behavioral health industry. From
flexible schedules to self-care initiatives, we focus on taking care of you so you can take
care of yourself and your clients. Above all else, we pride ourselves on our amazing,
wonderfully unique company culture here at Peak.
Are You the Peanut Butter to Our Jelly?
It’s essential that we find clinicians passionate about our mission and values and bold
enough to push the mental health field right out of their comfort zone. On our team, we
are looking for individuals with a strong desire to learn and grow, someone who aspires
to be a lifelong learner, and someone proud to share their successes and failures so
that everyone can learn and grow together. In addition, we would definitely swipe right
- Currently hold any of the following licenses in the state of Colorado: LPC, LCSW,
LMFT, PsyD, or PhD
- Have prior training and experience utilizing evidence-based psychotherapies.
- Are passionate about using assessment instruments to guide your decisions
about the best course of treatment for your clients.
- Have been described by others as having a calming, cheerful, and professional
- Are genuinely excited to collaborate with others.
- Display integrity, compassion, and empathy toward others
Your End of the Deal
Now that you know what to expect from us, it’s only fair that we let you know exactly
what you’d be getting into here at Peak. Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Providing high-quality care to ensure every service member and their family has
access to the care they deserve and require.
- Facilitating individual therapy sessions in-person and over telehealth which
allows the client to tap into the services they need in a way that is convenient for
- Using your knowledge and experience to apply evidence-based interventions to
help your clients through the healing process.
- Working a full-time schedule of 26 clinical hours per week and documenting
progress notes and treatment plans promptly.
- Participating in weekly case consultations, professional development, and
training opportunities as a way to become more immersed in your practice and
How you’ll make an impact
- Facilitate individual therapy sessions (experience with groups is a plus)
- Work a full-time schedule to get benefits or part-time to be a part of the club
- Be a member of our community by participating in weekly case consultations, professional development, and training opportunities
- Practice evidence-based psychotherapy (CBT, DBT, ACT, FBT, and EFT are some of the many examples)
- Document progress notes and treatment plans in a timely manner
We’ll Put Our Money Where Our Mouth Is
Actions speak louder than words! You have already learned that we are passionate
about building a positive culture and are dedicated to investing in the wellness of our
clinicians. We believe that the “perks” and benefits we provide should be an industry
standard, but we know that isn’t the case. That’s why we continue to set the bar high
and provide our team with the support they deserve. Here is what’s in it for you:
- Schedule flexibility and administrative ease
- Salaried position starting at $55,000 to $118,000 (depending on degree)
- Immediate $5,000 sign-on bonus
- Choice of annual $1,000 wellness stipend
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Ample paid time off to relax and recharge (1 month)
- Full malpractice insurance coverage and licensure fee reimbursement
- Paid professional development
- Paths to ownership after one year
This May be the Start of Something Wonderful
If you’re still reading, there is a good possibility that you’re feeling the spark, and maybe
there is a connection here worth exploring. If you’re excited to join us on a fantastic
journey to build the future of therapy, then we can’t wait to hear from you. The next part
is easy; visit our careers page at https://peakpsychservices.com/career-opportunities,
complete the application, and let us take it from there. We can’t wait to meet you!