Jeremy Hartke, LPC, NCC
Jeremy Hartke is a Licensed Therapist in Colorado Springs.
Jeremy blends an evidence-based approach with a client centered approach to make a productive, safe therapy environment. He works to build strong rapport with the client to help the client feel safe and connected in the therapy space. Jeremy works to build a non-judgmental space where every person is welcomed with the same warmth. Jeremy is comfortable working with adolescents, adults, and couples from any background. By using a blended approach, Jeremy creates a treatment plan that is specific to you and your needs. Jeremy works primarily with anxiety, depression, trauma, and communication concerns in relationships.
When not working as a therapist, Jeremy is out adventuring with his wife and two dogs. He loves skiing, backpacking, hiking, mountain biking, and rock climbing. Jeremy practices his self-care through wood working and video games.
Top Specialty Areas
- Adolescent trauma and life transitions
Top Therapy Modalities
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Emotion Focused Therapy
Education and Experience
- Master of Arts in Counseling from MidAmerica Nazarene University (CACREP Accredited)
Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC)
National Board-Certified Counselor (NCC)
- American Counseling Association (ACC)
Dyadic Developmental Psychotherapy Trained
- Prior experience in high acuity facilities, private practice, addiction, and trauma related facilities.